Things to consider
The best laptops for home use are those that are durable and have the features you need to get your work done. If you’re not sure what those needs are, it’s important to take your time and get advice from people who know about technology.
Here are some important things you should consider when choosing a laptop for home use:
- Is the laptop easy to carry around?
- Does it have enough memory space for all of your files?
- Does it have enough RAM so that you can do work without system lag?
- Does it have enough ports so that you can plug in multiple devices at once?
- Does it have enough battery life so that you don’t have to charge it every day?
- Is there service support around your area?
Budget friendly laptops
The price range is Rs. 30,000.00 to Rs. 40,000.00
Dell Inspiron 3511
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3
ASUS Vivobook 14
HP 250 G8
Lenovo ThinkBook 15
Value for money
The price range is Rs. 40,000.00 to Rs. 60,000.00